Buck Gardner's Kids in the Woods

Monday, March 05, 2007

Testimonial

Dear Buck Gardner,

My name is Daniel Reese(15 years old), and this last
season was my third season hunting, and my 1st
waterfowl hunting. In Ohio, we don't have much duck
land, so competition for space is fierce. I went duck
hunting about 20 times this last season, but was only
able to kill 1 duck, a mallard drake. I didn't have a
duck or goose call until the last weekend of the
season, and by then had already surpassed my 40-year
old brother in duck calling ability. I was able to
kill my duck on the last day of the season while
collecting the decoys. My duck-call of choice is the
Double Nasty II Champion Series. I killed it with a
12-gauge pump Mossberg. Sorry, have not had a chance
to develop the pictures yet. I also killed my 1st deer
this year, using the same weapon, but wasn't using any
calls to lure it in. It was 3-year old, 200 pound plus
doe, shot her right behind the shoulder running, she
didn't go about 5 feet.

Sincerely,
Daniel Reese

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home