Buck Gardner's Kids in the Woods

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tyler Vaughn

Hey Buck and gang!
Just wanted to write and show you the picture of my son's first deer. He shot this 8 point at 71 yards with a stand for an hour or so and playing playstation to keep him entertained, we got a shot at this guy. We watched the deer come in and make a scrape and after explaining to my son what was going on, he looked at me and said "Dad, I am ready to shoot him." The deer was taken on 11-12-06 at 8:00am in San Angelo, Texas. After all the excitement died down a little and I wiped the tears of joy away, we went and put our hands on this trophy of a deer. It will make a nice addition to the trophy room.

Way to go Tyler, I am so proud of you.

Thanks Again Guys,

Len Vaughn
Prostaffer Buck Gardner Calls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home