Buck Gardner's Kids in the Woods

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Shane Swink

Dear Buck Gardner,

I am 12 years and have always relied on your calls for a crisp and natural sound. Recently I heard about the duck and goose calling contest at Sportmans Warehouse in Wichita, Kansas. I thought this would be a good experience and a chance to see if I could win some extra money. The night came before the contest and the time came to decide which call I was going to use. I knew I could rely on Buck Gardner calls, but which one? Eventually, I decided on the Fowlmouth ll for the duck calling contest and the Canada Hammer ll for the goose contest. Soon I came to find out that I made the perfect decision, because I won 1st place in both the duck and the goose calling contest. I thought it was funny that the employees of Sportsman Warehouse & the "Zink boys" kept asking what kind of call I was using when I was praciting in front of the store before the contest. I would simply reply "I'm using the Fowlmouth II & the Canada Hammer II". I wanted to send you a picture of me and my plaques to say Thanks for making such a great call.

PS: When I make some more money I plan on buying your Double Nasty Cocobolo wood call or your Tall Timber Cocobolo call. With the wood, those calls look excellent.

Thanks again,

Shane Swink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home