Buck Gardner's Kids in the Woods

Monday, October 29, 2007

Testimonial

Buck,

I had the pleasure of meeting a couple of your guys this weekend and both were great guys. I just wanted to let you know about Rich and how much I appreciated what he did and he will never know how much it my son loved it.
Some of us was talking and I knew I kept hearing my son blowing his duck call. I did not know that Rich had him out there working with him on learning to call ducks and correcting his mistakes. He is great with kids and him taking that time with my 11 year old son is something Zach will never forget. I also appreciate what he did my passion in life is working with kids in the outdoors and introducing them to hunting and seeing Rich with my son I could see his love for what he is doing and is a remarkable young man. He may not know what him taking a few minutes and spending it with my son or any kid does make a difference. Zach called his mom and told her about how he helped him
Buck ,you have a fine young man there keep him encouraged and because he is and will make a difference. The future of hunting is in the hands of our youth and the few minutes he spends with a kid will make a difference and he has the passion.

Just wanted to say thanks

Kenneth Clark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home