Buck Gardner's Kids in the Woods

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dominic Schneider

Hey Buck!

Dominic Schneider from Maplewood, Minnesota. I'm 13 years old and I love your Duck and Goose calls.

About a month ago, I purchased one of your Acrylic Canada Hammers and I really liked the call. There was a Minnesota Junior Calling Competition on August 26th at the local sporting goods store so I figured I would see how I would do since I'm always practicing at my house. I entered the Junior Duck Call Competition and just through a routine together that day and took 2nd place.

Next was the Junior Goose Calling Competition that a had been practing for. I ended up placing 2nd in that also.

Then was the Adult and Youth Team Duck calling competition that I did with Shane Rossen (I think he is sponsered by you). Me and Shane had practiced that morning and through a routine together. After two rounds we took 2nd place in the competition both using Double Nastys.



Then finally the big Adult and Youth Team Goose calling competition. I entered that comp with a different partner and we just met and practiced that day also. After two rounds we took 1st place, I was using your excellent Canada Hammer Acrylic. I just would like to say thanks for making excellent calls. Thank You and have a good Hunting season!

Dominic Schneider

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home